Sounds of the Southern Ocean is an audio CD that contains nature recordings of Penguins, Albatrosses, and Seals from colonies in the Falkland Islands and South Georgia.
Each track contains high quality audio of the colonies mastered from an all digital field recording. Tracks are approximately 10 minutes long.
Tracks contained on the CD:
- Gentoo Penguin Colony, Steeple Jason, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
- Black-browed Albatross and Rockhopper Penguin Colony, Steeple Jason, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)
- Fur Seal Colony, Right Whale Bay, South Georgia
- Macaroni Penguin Colony, Hercules Bay, South Georgia
- King Penguin Colony, Salisbury Plain, South Georgia
- Elephant Seals, Saint Andrews Bay, South Georgia
- King Penguin Colony, Gold Harbour, South Georgia